26 Cu. Ft. Standard Pharmacy Solid Door Refrigerator
Replaces Part #: PH-ABT-S26S
The Pharmacy Standard Glass Door Pharmacy Refrigerators are purpose built for pharmacy and medical applications. The new Standard Glass Door Pharmacy Refrigerators feature a digital microprocessor temperature controller allowing for the precise temperature management necessary for critical samples and supplies.
A forced air directional refrigeration system provides superior temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. An automatic cycle-defrost design prevents product damaging temperature spikes.
The temperature display and alarm module offers product security with a monitoring and alarm system. Real-time sample simulated temperatures are constantly displayed and supported by audible/visual high and low temperature alarms. Remote alarm dry contacts and an access port are provided to simplify connections to existing facility monitoring systems
For more information on Vaccine Storage: Vaccine Storage
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36°F to 46°F (or 2°C and 8°C) in the refrigerator and -58°F and 5°F (or -50°C and -15°C) in freezers.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 26 Cu. Ft. capacity
- Four adjustable shelves (adjustable in ½" increments)
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- Swivel Casters (3 ½”)
- Hydrocarbon, natural refrigerant (R290)
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- One year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional four year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 28 ⅜”
Depth: 36 ½”
Height: 81 ¾” with casters; 78 ¼” without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 3 Amps, 1/5 HP
- ETL listed
- Shipping weight: 275 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C)
Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm