49 Cu. Ft. Pharmacy Stainless Steel Laboratory Refrigerator
Replaces Part #: PH-ABT-SSP-49
The Premier Pharmacy Stainless Steel Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller, allowing for precise temperature control, recovery and maintenance versus mechanical style thermostats.
Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of temperature security and alarm features.
For more information on Vaccine Storage: Vaccine Storage
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36°F to 46°F (or 2°C and 8°C) in the refrigerator and -58°F and 5°F (or -50°C and -15°C) in freezers.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 49 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Sixadjustable shelves
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Integrated door handle
- Swivel casters (adds 6 ½" to height)
- Interior light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290), foam insulation and packaging
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm
- Exterior dimensions:
Height: 84" with casters; 77 ½“ without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 9 Amps, 1/2 HP
- ETL listed
- Shipping weight: 450 lbs
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 36°F to 46°F